HEXCEL is a convenient tool for extracting "text" data from HTML tables to Excel format, so that you can process and organize the data thereafter.
HEXCEL can also detect and extract data from tables from multiples files and support batch conversion to save it in a single Excel file.
1. Supports batch conversion.
2. Filtering of html tags from cells.
3. Multiple tables are clearly referenced, for user to chose only the tables to be extracted.
4. Easy interface, with option of appending multiple data to a single Excel file.
5. Convenience of saving extracted file in the desired location.
6. Supports Microsoft Windows 2000 above.
HEXCEL is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-09. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
HEXCEL (version 1.0) has a file size of 1.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 119 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.